- Neuropsychological Assessment of Comorbid TBI and PTSD: Referring Provider Opinion, Recommendation Follow-Through, and Emergency Service Use by Franchow, Emilie, I., Ph.D., New Mexico VA Healthcare System ($12,483).
- Neuropsychological consultation as part of pediatric diabetes care: Does it improve glycemic control and family functioning? by Marsha Vasserman, Psy.D., ABPP., NYU Langone, Child Study Center ($15,306).
- Randomized Controlled Trial Evaluating Health Satisfaction, Health Impact, and Quality of Life After Neuropsychological Evaluation Among Patients with Epilepsy by Mike R. Schoenberg, PhD, ABPP – University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine; Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Neurosciences ($10,508). Supplemental Award
- Use of Neuropsychological Evaluation Results in a VA Healthcare System Post-Acute Geriatric Rehabilitation Clinic by Katherine A. Kitchen Andren, Ph.D. and Linas Bieliauskas, Ph.D., ABPP-CN, CL – University of Michigan Health System and VA Ann Arbor Healthcare System ($7,800).
- Impact of Neuropsychological Evaluations for Dementia on Health Care Utilization and Quality Indicators: A Multicenter Study by Jessica Chapin, PhD, ABPP – Aurora Health Care, Inc. ($12,000).
- Randomized Controlled Trial Evaluating Health Satisfaction, Health Impact, and Quality of Life After Neuropsychological Evaluation Among Patients with Epilepsy by Mike R. Schoenberg, PhD, ABPP – University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine; Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Neurosciences ($11,083).
- Predictive Utility of Neurocognitive Assessment in Treatment Decision-Making in Elderly Brain Cancer Patients by Priya “Pia” Banerjee, Ph.D. – University of California Los Angeles ($9,590).
- Evaluating the Utility of Neuropsychological Assessment for Brain-Injured ICU Survivors by Keenan A. Walker, M.A. – North Shore LIJ/St. John’s University ($15,300).
- Impact of Neuropsychological Evaluation on Healthcare Utilization in Adults with Sickle Cell Disease by Julie K. Janecek, Ph.D. – University of Illinois at Chicago ($11,756).
- Effect of Neuropsychology Input on Length of Hospital Stay and 30-Day Readmissions by Rachael Zombor, M.P., M.S. – Specialised Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service, Western Australia Department of Health ($6,386).
- Determining Increased Risk of Healthcare System Use by Older Patients with Measured Cognitive Decline Following Orthopedic Surgery by Teresa M. Deer, Ph.D. – Neuropsychological Consultants, Inc., Kenosha, WI ($14,680).
- Predictors Of Outcome After Treatment For Mild Traumatic Brain Injury by Jacobus Donders and Carrie-Ann Strong – Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital ($9,862).
- Incremental Validity of Neuropsychological Assessment in Identification and Treatment of AD/HD by Mark Mahone – Kennedy Krieger Institute & the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine ($10,000).
- Cost and Clinical Benefit of Neuropsychological Consultation in Concussion Management by Arthur Maerlender – Dartmouth University Medical School ($28,340).
- Utility of Neuropsychological Services in Reducing Medical Resource Utilization by Kathryn VanKirk – Ralph H. Johnson VA Medical Center & Medical University of South Carolina ($12,740).